New exciting changes in upcoming wordpress 3.9
11 April 2014 2 Comments
- Updated TinyMCE – The software powering the visual editor has been updated to 4.0 (latest version).
- Added widget management to live previews – You can now test editing, adding, and rearranging widgets.
- Ability to upload, crop, and manage header images, without needing to leave the preview.
- Drag-and-drop images – Now, you can drag drop images directly onto the editor to upload them.
- Improved image editing capabilities – Making changes to an image after inserting it into a post is lot easier now.
- New audio/video playlists feature – More details are awaited on this.
If you are the adventoures type soul, download and use WordPress Beta Tester plugin or you can download the release candidate (Zip version) and test it on a test site. Beware it’s not final version so using it on a production site may be dangerous.